Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Pokemon...

Yes, the obsession has somewhat gotten to me.
And yes, this is a blog normally about Video games, I get that. But today, We are talking mostly about the Actual card game. It may be frighting to some of you who have never played Pokemon TCG (Trading card game). So, I'm not going to write it step by step (that would take forever and my hand is really cramped...) so i'll give you a link. This was personally my favorite. And now, The new shows I will talk about. Now, for all the fans of Pokemon, you know what the whole show was about right? It was long story short, Ash getting all of the Badges and becoming, a pokemon MASTER. Well guess what? In the Black and White series, HE ALREADY DID THAT! And they continue the Saga. Yes, the new animations are good, The scenarios are Horrible and predictable, and the show is lasting too long. I get that some new people are coming into the series, but they need to watch the originals! And I think the Pokeballs are getting a little out of hand. They have so many! I don't mind have some oringals, but they are getting really big. Also, I think they're kind of rigging the New Pokemon cards... Just saying.
~KaT~

No comments:

Post a Comment