Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

I should probably post something...

Jesus, I forgot about this old thing.
To celebrate getting a Laptop I will write some reviews on apps that I recently got on my ipod.

Let's start with an awesome game that one of my fellow DnD's character fought in: Plants Vs. Zombies:

Publisher:Pop Cap
Price:$2.99
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Description: Your town has been invaded by zombies, but this time the plants decided to take action. All taking place in your backyard, you devise the ultimate plan with the plants to completely destroy the zombies.
Review: So far I've played this game on 3 different systems; Computer, 3ds, and ipod. I think Ipod wins by far for the best system to play on. My concern with the others is just the fact that it's so limited to the Ipod. Since apps are constantly updating they can add special features and even more levels! This game is really cute, and actually has some difficulty in it. I enjoy the large vast choice of plant, and also how many different zombies you can have. You know its good when it frustrates me after a while. I think anyone could agree with that. totally worth $3. (actually I got it on sale for $2 :P)



Next one,
Kick The buddy:

Publisher:AppZap
Price: $.99
Rating: 3.5 out of 5
Description: Destroy! Seriously, given a little Voodoo like doll and tons of weapons, traditional and out of the ordinary, what are you suppose to do? Just look at it?! Hell no, your going to blow it up!
Review: It's not like it's a bad game, its actually quite enjoyable, especially when your pissed or something. Or you just want to blow something up. Just sometimes the updates completely crash it, and I don't really agree with that games on it. If anyone has played Interactive Buddy from Addicting Games, it's just a knock off of that, but I love how you can personalize the face too, it's really fun. Overall, pretty good, for only $1, it's okay.


Have fun :D
~Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment